Tuesday, April 13, 2010

George Andrew Blackburn, Jr. with Evelyn Marie Blackburn



George still had the body of a middle-weight boxer, which he had been.
He was the Tri-State Golden Gloves Champion, according to Marie Blackburn, his first wife.
Evelyn Marie Blackburn had done some modeling, and probably would have done more, but she fell in love.
She disappeared from the life of her family in Texas.
She left a husband behind.
George left a wife and 5 children.
Was it biology that controlled them?
Was it Kismet?
They started off tragically.
George's wife, when I spoke to her, still loved her husband.
After 30 years she hadn't divorced him.
I never spoke to Evelyn's first husband, but from whart she told me, he was deeply, passionately in love with her.
They started off tragically, but the sparks were there, the love and passion and happiness were there too.
All life ends in death.
We all die.
It's just a question of when.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the new information and your observations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I took so long to respond back, I didn't work out the notifications part of the blog, but I will immediately.
    Thanks for your warm comment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments ?
Right here 😉